Ohana Hairdressing – The NEW normal!
In order to keep our staff, clients and community safe we have implemented some changes to ensure we are a COVID1-19 safe salon.
We have spread out our team to limit the number of clients we have in the salon at any one time. Our hours will remain the same however appointments are limited to ensure we maintain social distancing.
At Ohana Hairdressing our staff and client’s health and well-being are our top priority. We already adhere to strict WHS and salon hygiene procedures, but we have implemented a few more to make you feel at ease.
- Weather permitting our doors will remain open so there is no need to touch the handles.
- Sanitiser is available at every station.
- All stations and surrounding areas are sanitised after every client visit.
- No hugging, handshakes or physical contact.
- All capes and basin towels are single use.
- We have removed our magazines so please bring your own reading material.
- As we are practicing social distancing, we ask that you do not bring any extra guests with you. This allows us to ensure we are maintaining our strict client’s numbers.
- All of our team have completed the government COVID-19 infection control training.
- Ohana hairdressing reserves the right to decline service to clients if they are displaying any flu like symptoms.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the salon as soon as we are able!